Aswanley is such a flexible, interesting venue for wedding photographers to work with – as one commented ‘a photographer’s dream!’ The house and its gardens provide many different backdrops for your wedding photographs, from the 16th Century stone arch to the ancient ash trees. And even if you don’t get married in the garden, you are more than welcome to have your wedding photos taken in the grounds, at no extra cost.
The wedding venue is been lovingly renovated but we have kept many elements of the old farmyard charm, which make unusual picturesque backgrounds for your photographs. There is also a pond next to the venue and a stream that runs through the grounds. If you need some advice, we can recommend a selection of wedding photographers of different styles, from modern, alternative documentary photographers to the more traditional wedding photographers.
Have a look at the following wedding photographers’ blogs to give you an idea of some different styles as well as the scope of the venue:
- David Ho Photography Blog Faye & Euan’s Summer wedding at Aswanley
- We fell in Love Blog: Susan Renee Samantha & Matthew’s rustic wedding
- We fell in Love Blog: Emma Lawson Photography Emma & Kevin’s Summer wedding
- Button Blue Photography: Caroline & Mathew’s Summer wedding
- Dasha Caffrey Photography: Ashley & Mathew’s Summer wedding
- Jen Owens Images: Brenda & Ciaran Spring wedding
- Jen Owens Images: Holly & Calum’s Summer wedding at Aswanley