The house, gardens and surrounding landscape provide a variety of backdrops for your wedding photographs, from the magical gardens with the 16th Century stone arch to the ancient ash trees, River Deveron and woodland beyond. There is a pond between the house and the barn, and a stream that runs through the grounds.
The Victorian barn has been lovingly renovated but we have kept many elements of the old farmyard charm – and still have space for horses and tractors, or any other unusual wedding props!
Photographers of many different styles have photographed here, from modern, alternative documentary photographers to more traditional wedding photographers. Have a look at the following wedding photographers’ blogs to give you an idea of the different styles as well as the scope of the venue:
- Jen Owens Images: Kimberley & Lee’s Spring wedding
- Jen Owens Images: Holly & Calum’s Summer wedding
- Donna Murray Photography: Claire & Ben’s Summer wedding
- Dasha Caffrey Photography: Ashley & Mathew’s Summer wedding
- Susan Renee Samantha & Matthew’s stylish rustic wedding
- Susan Renee Vikki & Andrew’s relaxed Summer wedding
- Emma Lawson Photography Emma & Kevin’s Summer wedding
- Button Blue Photography: Caroline & Mathew’s vintage Summer wedding
- David Ho Photography Faye & Euan’s Summer wedding at Aswanley