If you are interested in having your wedding at Aswanley then the first step is to contact us and we will show you around the wedding venue. We offer a flexible, tailor made approach to wedding planning. Our Venue Co-ordinator, Lauren Rodman, will be on hand throughout the wedding planning process to offer advice and wedding ideas, if you need it.
In addition, we have a new online Wedding Planner which will make the planning process as simple as possible. You can store all the information about your wedding in one place, adding information as you make decisions and accessing it easily on your mobile. The Planner includes a bespoke Seating Planner which shows different ways in which the dining room can be set out; you can choose a table layout, add your guest list, arrange your seating plan, store and print the information. There’s also a drinks calculator and a series of downloadable pdfs on different topics. Once you have booked your Aswanley Wedding, Lauren will provide you with a username & password to access the Wedding Planner.
Please contact Lauren to arrange a visit and for further information on availability and price: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: 01466 700340.
Hiring the venue includes exclusive use for your reception and dinner including:
- The fireplace room, dining and dancing area
- Hall and toilets
- Bar and set up
- Catering kitchen and equipment – includes commercial washing machine, preparation tables, cooker & fridges
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware for up to 200 people*
- Rectangular dining tables for up to 150 people* (we will soon have for 200!) people
- Chairs for up to 200 people.
- Evening Bar Staff until 12.30a.m
- Use of gardens and grounds for photographs
- Equipment for a child friendly wedding: highchairs, changing mat & play mat – just let us know what you need.
* We can arrange the hire of further cutlery, crockery, glassware, tables and chairs to accomodate larger parties on request.
There are now opportunities to get married at Aswanley during the week or on a Sunday. Please call Lauren to discuss your ideas and we can come up with a plan!