The venue provides a variety of backdrops for your images from the house and magical gardens to the open vistas of the Deveron Valley and hills beyond.
The garden is relaxed and informal with many different spaces and features , from the ancient arch to apple orchard; fountain to wild flower banks. There is a pond between the house and the barn, and a stream that runs through the grounds.
The surrounding landscape varies from open pastures, to the banks of the River Deveron and woodland beyond.
We have kept many elements of the old farmyard charm , and still have space for horses and tractors, or any other unusual wedding props!
A range of photographers come to Aswanley, from modern, alternative documentary photographers to more traditional wedding photographers. Have a look at the following wedding photographers’ blogs to give you an idea of the different styles as well as the scope of the venue:
- Vivienne Elizabeth Photography: Jessie and Cameron’s hot Summer wedding 2018
- Emma Lawson Photography: Hannah & Allyn’s Spring wedding 2017
- Jen Owens Images: Susan & Duncan Spring wedding 2017
- Aboyne Photographics: Mhari & Craig’s Summer Wedding
- Donna Murray Photography: Claire & Ben’s Summer wedding
- Susan Renee Vikki & Andrew’s relaxed Summer wedding