Plan your wedding
If you are interested in having your wedding at Aswanley then the first step is to contact us at email@example.com. Then we can have a chat about your plans, discuss venue availability and fill you in on how we are responding to the pandemic.
We are excited to be hosting viewings in person again. We have adapted the viewing process slightly but please rest assured you will receive the same warm welcome.
Remote viewings are also available. They last approximately 30 minutes. We will show you around the venue using Skype – starting from the exterior of the barn, walking through the interior ceremony spaces, reception and dining options, then up to the gardens around the house to finish. Bring a coffee or something stronger!
If you would like to book a viewing please contact Lauren: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring Aswanley Wedding Venue includes:
- On the day wedding coordination
- Evening Bar Staff until 12.30a.m
- The fireplace room, dining and dancing area
- Hall, cloakroom and loos
- Bar and set up
- Catering kitchen and equipment – includes commercial washing machine, preparation tables, cooker & fridges
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware for up to 200 guests*
- Rectangular or round dining tables for up to 200 guests
- Chiavari Chairs for up to 200 guests
- Use of gardens and grounds for photographs
- Equipment for a child friendly wedding – just let us know what you need
* We can arrange the hire of further cutlery, crockery, glassware, tables and chairs to accommodate larger parties on request.
We offer a tailor made approach to wedding planning. We are very flexible so please call us to discuss your ideas. Our wedding co-ordinators, Lauren, Sarah and Lucy can offer advice throughout your wedding planning. They can recommend suppliers, give guidance on timings and suggest dining layouts. They will be there on the day to coordinate your wedding and ensure everything runs smoothly: from keeping your catering team informed of when the photographer is finished to showing the band where to set up.
Once you have booked your Aswanley Wedding, Lauren will provide you with a username and password to access the Wedding Planner. The online Wedding Planner will make the planning process as simple as possible. You can store all the information about your wedding in one place, adding information as you make decisions and accessing it easily on your mobile.