Plan your wedding
If you are interested in having your wedding at Aswanley then the first step is to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. We can have a chat about your plans and discuss venue availability.
The next step is to organise a viewing. The viewing will be with one of our in-house wedding co-ordinators, Lauren and Sarah, or with Pam Ingleby, who lives at Aswanley. Viewings take approximately 45 minutes – 1 hour and generally take place Monday – Friday between 9am-5pm; Saturday 9am – 12 midday. If these times are tricky, we are happy to organise an alternative time on request.
Remote viewings are also available. They last approximately 30 minutes. We will show you around using Skype – starting from the exterior of the barn, walking through the interior ceremony spaces, reception and dining options, then up to the gardens around the house to finish.
- On the day wedding coordination
- Evening Bar Staff until 12.30a.m
- The fireplace room, dining and dancing area
- Hall, cloakroom and loos
- Bar and set up
- Catering kitchen and equipment – includes commercial washing machine, preparation tables, cooker & fridges
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware for up to 200 guests*
- Rectangular or round dining tables for up to 200 guests
- Chiavari Chairs for up to 200 guests
- Use of gardens and grounds for photographs
- Equipment for a child friendly wedding – just let us know what you need
* We can arrange the hire of further cutlery, crockery, glassware, tables and chairs to accommodate larger parties on request.
In-house Wedding Coordinators:
We offer a tailor made approach to wedding planning. Our team is resourceful and our venue is versatile – so please call us to discuss your ideas – we’ll do our best to make your ideas a reality.
Our wedding co-ordinators, Lauren and Sarah can offer advice throughout your wedding planning. They can recommend suppliers, give guidance on timings and suggest dining layouts. They will be with you on the day to coordinate your wedding and ensure everything runs smoothly.